Areas of Practice:
If you are looking for something not listed below, that does not mean we don’t treat it, it just means there is too much to list it all here.
- Abuse and neglect issues
- Adjustment to life changes and transitions
- Adoption and removal of children from the home
- Anxiety Disorders
- Assertiveness Training
- Behavior Problems at home and at school
- Bipolar Disorders
- Conduct Disorders
- Couples Issues
- Family Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Infant and Preschooler Mental Health (Anxiety, Mood, Sleep, Eating, Crying, Trauma, Stress and Relationship Disorders).
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Marital Issues and Concerns
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Other Issues Regarding Trauma
- Stress Management and Reduction
Additionally, over the years, we have served many clients from different backgrounds and cultures. All clients are unique when you consider one’s culture within a culture. We love learning about our client’s unique cultures. WE WELCOME YOU!
Areas Outside our Scope of Practice:
Please note that we do not provide court mediation, court ordered home evaluations for child placement, nutrition counseling, medical evaluations or prescription medication.
If you have questions, call us at (760) 881-1177 or use the Contact us button located at the top of our homepage to email us at email@example.com, to see how we may be of help to you.